Sofidel Romania

Sofidel Romania Sofidel Romania
This facility produces reels of tissue paper and manufactures finished products for the Consumer market and for private mass retail trademarks.
Sofidel Romania S.A., located in Calarasi in a strategic position between Bucharest and Constanta, near the Bulgarian border, excellent for serving South-Eastern European countries, was established when the Group initially bought 30% of the share capital of its Polish subsidiary Delitissue Sp. Z.o.o in March 2010, and later completed the operation by buying the remaining 70%.

ENVIRONMENT ENERGY HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSUMER
PROTECTION
QUALITY
COMPANIESISO14001EMASEcolabelDer Blaue EngelSwan LabelFSCPEFCISO 50001BS OHSAS 18001BRC Consumer ProductsIFS Household and Personal Care ProductsISO 9001
Sofidel Romania

Only parent reels Only trading Only virgin

Plants

Sofidel Romania

Paper Mill and Converting

Str. Bucureşti, nr. 358
910058 Călăraşi,România
Phone (tel) 0040/242.307.600
Fax 0040/242.307.755
CUI RO 1921968

Registered Head Office

Sofidel Romania S.A.

Str. Bucureşti, nr. 358
910058 Călăraşi,România
Phone (tel) 0040/242.307.600
Fax 0040/242.307.755
CUI RO 1921968