Accessibility statement for website name
This accessibility statement applies to https://www.sofidel.com/
This website is run by Sofidel S.p.A. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems please contact us:
- email [email protected]
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in [number] days.
We are committed to making our website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 and European Accessibility Act made also for certain private sector companies.
This website is partially compliant with the EN 301 549 “Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services”, the European Standard and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - Some non-textual content presented to you do not have an equivalent textual alternative that serves the same purpose;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, information, structure or correlations conveyed by the presentation of pages cannot be determined programmatically (or are not available through text);
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - Where not allowed, visual representation of text and images containing text does not always have the minimum contrast ratio required;
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - Some texts, except for subtitles and images containing text, cannot be resized up to 200 percent without using assistive technologies and without losing content and functionality;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - For some essential components, even in different states, the color contrast compared to adjacent elements does not exceed the ratio of 3:1;
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Some features cannot be activated by keyboard (or similar input interface);
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - Some animations, flashing, sliding or self-updates of information started automatically, with a duration of more than five seconds or presented in parallel with other content, there are no mechanisms to stop or hide them;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - There is no mechanism to skip content blocks that repeat on multiple web pages;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - In some web pages that can be browsed sequentially and in which the navigation sequence affects their meaning and functioning, some objects that may receive the focus do not receive it with an order that preserves the meaning and operation of it;
- Clause: 184.108.40.206 - The purpose of certain links cannot be determined by the link text or by the link text together with adjacent content;
- Clause: 220.127.116.11 - On some interactive elements the focus indicator is not visible;
- Clause: 18.104.22.168 - Some pages contain objects that flash more than three times per second;
- Clause: 22.214.171.124 - Page markup code does not always conform to its specifications or contains errors, or attributes and duplicate IDs;
- Clause: 126.96.36.199 - In some cases, user interface components (including: module elements, script-generated links and components), name, role, state, property and values are incorrect or set, or the user a.t are not warned when these attributes change;
- Clause: 188.8.131.52 - In some cases state messages are not presented to the user so that a.t. interpret them without having to move the focus.