COMPLETE RANGE OF TISSUE PAPER FOR SUPERMARKETS.
Toilet paper, handkerchiefs, kitchen paper, napkins… Nicky tissue paper products are created with the most innovative paper mill technologies and are an example of what Sofidel can offer to meet the needs of large supermarkets.
Nicky products are distributed in several countries nowadays: in Italy, Great Britain and Ireland, as well as Spain, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The features and image of the various product ranges are intentionally different to address the taste and needs of the different distributors, markets and consumers.
Nicky products in Europe share:
- product innovation and creativity, featured in all its ranges;
- price-quality ratio, a winning feature always and everywhere;
- the commitment for environmental sustainability that is common across the whole Sofidel Group.
The close relationship between Nicky and the market in the countries where it is active has led Sofidel to investing in social sustainability projects together with local NGOs, such as:
- Woodland Trust: Nicky contributes to planting native trees in the United Kingdom. Further proof of the care Sofidel has for the community and protection of forestry heritage.
- Jack & Jill Foundation: In Ireland, Nicky supports the families of children born with cognitive issues. Jack & Jill Children operates nation-wide, currently assisting 300 children and their families.
- Telethon: in Italy, Nicky contributes to promoting research for a cure to rare genetic diseases.
For more information on the various European ranges, see:
Below are the the most successful Nicky products in Europe.